Centrally located on McKinney Ranch Parkway, with easy access to several major transportation corridors and three major medical centers, Hidden Springs is in one of the fastest growing areas of the country – McKinney/Frisco. In fact, with so many global companies moving into the area, the North Dallas corridor is recognized as the second-best real estate market in America.
And did someone mention shopping? Our residents will find infinite opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment at nearby Fairview Towne Center, The Village at Allen, Allen Premium Outlets, Stonebriar Centre, McKinney Towne Crossing and more!
Not into shopping? If sports are a primary interest, The Dallas Cowboys Star facility (football), Toyota Stadium (soccer), Dr Pepper Ballpark (baseball) and 10 golf courses are all just a short drive away.
LEARN MORE TODAY!
What else makes Hidden Springs of McKinney clearly unique among the other communities in the area?
- The community was originally envisioned, and development
begun, by PMRG of Dallas. PMRG merged with Madison Marquette in 2018, resulting in one of the largest property services companies in the world. This partnership ensures strong development success, excellent property management expertise andfinancial stability.
- Operations of the community are led by Meridian Senior Living Senior Living of Dallas, a dedicated group of professionals serving 15 communities in Texas/Oklahoma. Unlike other companies that may manage 14 properties from numerous regions, reporting to headquarters management somewhere else in the country, Meridian Senior Living has adopted a “location is everything” approach by providing focus to a single region. This approach means that oversight and support for Hidden Springs of
is a short drive away. McKinney
- The community is led locally by Texas-born Doris Lea, who lives in Heritage Ranch, 15 minutes from Hidden Springs. With over 45 years’ experience in senior living management, Doris has dedicated her life to ensuring that residents’ needs are met. As a financial investor in Hidden Springs, Doris is committed to ensuring that the community is successful. She feels this success can best be measured by the satisfaction of all residents. This dedication to service is the core of our operating philosophy. Combined with Madison Marquette’s track record of investing in vibrant communities and a stellar reputation for developing luxury residences, you’ll discover all the possibilities your retirement brings … as well as the confidence of knowing your future is secure.
The people of Texas are a proud lot.
- Proud of their heritage and history
- Proud of the vast and varying nature of their state – in geography, natural resources, and industry
- Proud of the strong bonds with family and friends
- Proud of their work ethic
At Hidden Springs of McKinney, we have the pride of ownership, which permeates everything we do from design and construction to amenities and services.
Most of all, we’re proud to serve the people who make up the Greatest Generation – our seniors.
“This has been a huge move for us from another state, and everyone has been so helpful. What we like the most are the people! Very interesting backgrounds, not your average person! We are very happy we moved here.”
– Bill and Peggy, Residents
“The management staff seems to be working very hard to ensure that, as the population here grows, the quality of living stays the same or even gets better.”
– King, Resident
“I just moved in from a senior homeowner community, and I’m really happy so far!”
– Howard, Resident
“All the communications from management are open and they are quick to follow-up on questions or repairs, which is a very strong selling point for older people. They are constantly reaching out to us to help us feel like it’s ‘home’.”
– Ron and Judy, Residents