With a planned opening of Fall 2019, Hidden Springs of McKinney will provide 4 stories of senior living with 133 Independent Living apartments, 40 Assisted Living apartments and 28 Memory Care apartments. In addition, a broad array of services and amenities will be offered to meet the varied and unique desires of our residents. A wellness program that utilizes a group of physicians in the McKinney Area will provide ample opportunity for Life Enrichment. This cooperative will ensure the resident is provided with the desired support needed to continue to thrive during this stage of life.
Centrally located on McKinney Ranch Parkway, with easy access to several major transportation corridors and three major medical centers, Hidden Springs is in one of the fastest growing areas of the country – McKinney / Frisco. In fact, with so many global companies moving into the area, the North Dallas corridor is recognized as the second-best real estate market in America.
And did someone mention shopping? Our residents will find infinite opportunities for shopping, dining
Not into shopping? If sports are a primary interest, The Dallas Cowboys Star facility (football), Toyota Stadium (soccer), Dr. Pepper Ballpark (baseball) and 10 golf courses are all just a short drive away.
LEARN MORE TODAY!
What else makes Hidden Springs of McKinney clearly unique among the other communities in the area?
- The community was originally envisioned, and development
begun, by PMRG of Dallas. PMRG merged with Madison Marquette in 2018, resulting in one of the largest property services companies in the world. This partnership ensures strong development success, excellent property management expertise andfinancial stability.
- Operations of the community are led by 12 Oaks Senior Living of Dallas, a dedicated group of professionals serving 15 communities in Texas / Oklahoma. Unlike other companies that may manage 14 properties from numerous regions, reporting to headquarters management somewhere else in the country, 12 Oaks has adopted a “location is everything” approach by providing focus to a single region. This approach means that oversight and support for Hidden Springs of
is a short drive away. McKinney,
- The community is led locally by Texas-born Doris Lea, who lives in Heritage Ranch, 15 minutes from Hidden Springs. With over 45 years’ experience in senior living management, Doris has dedicated her life to ensuring that residents’ needs are met. As a financial investor in Hidden Springs, Doris is committed to ensuring that the community is successful. She feels this success can best be measured by the satisfaction of all residents. This dedication to service is the core of our operating philosophy. Combined with Madison Marquette’s track record of investing in vibrant communities and a stellar reputation for developing luxury residences, you’ll discover all the possibilities your retirement brings … as well as the confidence of knowing your future is secure.
The people of Texas are a proud lot
- Proud of their heritage and history
- Proud of the vast and varying nature of their state – in geography, natural resources, and industry;
- Proud of the strong bonds with family and friends,
- Proud of our work ethic
At Hidden Springs of McKinney, we have the pride of ownership, which permeates everything we do; from design, construction, amenities and services.
Most of all, we’re proud to serve the people who make up the Greatest Generation – our seniors.